Net-a-porter UK Wedding

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Starlet of Glamour: The INGIE PARIS Woman






OMGosh, I could not believe my eyes when I saw these exquisite gowns and dresses! Glamourous, flamboyant, electrifying, dynamic are only a few words to describe these sparkly haute couture creations by INGIE PARIS. And now ladies…they are here in Dubai!

I absolutely adore all of them and the colors are so alluring. INGIE would be the perfect choice to wear to the Dubai World Cup on March 27, 2010. Only a woman of true class can pull these gowns off because “when an INGIE woman walks into a room, she knows all eyes will be upon her,
and when we look at her... we dream!” xoxo

Don’t forget to “Tell’m I told you!”

Tc,
Nia B

1 comment:

t said...

Hey, I just saw that you added me to your blogroll. Thanks so much for that! :)