Net-a-porter UK Wedding

Thursday, March 25, 2010

FINSK My Feet


...These wedges are simply to die for! I have them on order now. 
 I hope they get here before Dubai Fashion Week.

Suede is soooo in right now, and these pleated sandal boots are super dooper sexy!

If you want a boot that is chic and modern, then these babies are for you.
I love them in the Carmel brown color, don't you?
Thank God platforms are still in! I love them because you can be comfortable
 and fashionable at the same time. Look at the detail in the heels...wow!

For all you “pump” girls, here is the perfect pair of shoes that are trendy-licious!
The woven pattern of leather and suede take the art of foot wear to a level
of top style couture. Love them!

I just bought some sweet little spring dresses that will look fabulous with these flats.
The straps are just the added touch to make these shoes stand out.

Julia Lundsten collaborated with Label Basso & Brooke
for their RTW S/S 2010 runway show.

So, while I was searching the web, as usual, look for something new to blog about, I came across these fabulous shoes that caught my eye. The creator is a Finnish born designer by the name of Julia Lundsten. She has made a name for herself as one of the most promising shoe designers of the moment.

The FINSK label was launched in 2004, and has won the prestigious Manolo Blahnik award two years running. This season FINSK continues their collaboration with high street chain Faith be designing range of cutting edge shoes for Faith Solo.
I can not wait to see her new designs for the fall season. I know they will be spectacular! Love, Love, Love!

Don't forget to "Tell'm I told you!"

Tc,
Nia B

4 comments:

Silvia Couture said...

love the first three!
-Silvia

CMB said...

omg those shoes are to die for!

http://twopatentpumps.blogspot.com

emily said...

ohhh these are absolutely amazing, i'd love to get my hands on those wedges.

-emilyviveur

D W JazzLover said...

Nia these would look wonderful with our Fall/Winter collection.......