Net-a-porter UK Wedding

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Queen of Knits, Sonia Rykiel, Has Done It Again! - Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010-2011 with Nia B - Day 6


My Personal slideshow below.
Slideshow photos taken by my friend Leah Grant



The "Queen of Knit", Sonia Rykiel, wows us again with her quirky sophisticated designs. This show was fun to watch. The big pompom balls, that the models wore to the side of their heads, were a bit distracting, but over all I really liked the line. The huge audience seemed to respond well to the collection, and I am happy to know that wearing knits can be fashionably fun to flaunt this coming Autumn/Winter season. By the way, Sonia Rykiel has a store in Dubai Mall, so the next time you visit, go and check out her boutique!

Thank you, Leah for taking photos for me at the Sonya Rykiel . We had a blast!
Tc,
Nia B

4 comments:

Sohyle said...

I love how the models have a SMILE on their faces! I love that.

Coco and Zaahb said...

Thnx for following! love your glos it has soo much fashion i adore it

&Im a Leo too! lol


Http;//cocozaahb.blogspot.com

Sammy said...

Hello lovely! I saw that you commented on my blog! and I just wanted to let you know that I have changed my blog address!

xoxo
delicateopulence
previously known as blackandgoldchains

shoeless simone said...

The pompoms are SO cute!
Thanks for the comment :)

-Shoeless Simone