Net-a-porter UK Wedding

Monday, November 23, 2009

I needed to smile, so I called on Betsey Johnson's S/S 2010 Collection

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After a Dooms Day movie, a death of a supermodel, and bad Chinese food, I needed a pick-me-up to make me smile…so, I went back in Fashion Week time and found Betsey Johnson’s 2010 spring runway collection, which was held at The Plaza Hotel (NYC) this past September.

I absolutely love her work! Any girl can wear her clothes, plus they are fun, feminine and beautiful! How can you “not” feel good about yourself when wearing a Betsey Johnson creation? I only own one of her dresses, however I plan on adding more to my closet very soon! Anyway, the collection really gives me hope that there are still some things you can smile about, and there is still come originality in life! Thanks Betsey…I’ll love you forever!

2 comments:

The Queen of Hearts said...

Your blog is amazing. I love how you've basically just given me a first class seat to Dubai fashion! I didn't even know such a world existed. I don't think people realize how important a blog like yours is for the world. Your community needs more exposure.

test said...

aww i love betsy just because she's so fun and some dresses are just so damn cute.




http://alectonyx.etsy.com
check out my store with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING after the first item and FREE ITEMS with purchase!!! + SALE items.

ENDS 12.29 @ 8:00 pm Central Time