Net-a-porter UK Wedding

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Amanda Wakeley - Designer Clothes Collections - Ready To Wear

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Recently, I received an email from the Amanda Wakeley Ecommerce Team announcing the launch of the new Amanda Wakeley Estore. After visiting the Estore and looking at Amanda Wakeley’s ready-to-wear line, the Bridal line and the Jewelry collection, I was totally amazed by the craftsmanship of the jewelry designs and the use of rich fabrics to make these incredible clothes and bridal gowns! I loved, loved, loved the fitted tweed jacquard coat and the hand knitted dress from the F/W 2009 collection. These modern pieces are so fabulously chic- I will definitely be wearing both when I go to Paris in January!

Now that the Estore has launched, anyone can go online to shop and buy Amanda Wakeley’s collection of ready-to-wear clothing, classic bridal gowns and exquisite jewelry. Also, rumor has it, that Amada Wakeley will be collaborating with a highly coveted, young, footwear designer in the near future…exciting stuff, so look out for that! I have also included a video of the London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 runway show, so that you can have a sneak peek of what will be coming to the online store very soon! Enjoy, and don’t forget to visit Amada Wakeley’s brilliant new Estore!

Amanda Wakeley - Designer Clothes Collections - Ready To Wear

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when i find about new designers....and Amanda Wakeley collection...I Heart!.

FASHION CHALET said...

Thank you so much for the blog comment, it was so nice of you to stop by! :)

I love your blog too. And great idea with golden zippers- sounds really hot. Or should I say haute!? hahaha ;)




x

roadtoabudhabi said...

love the modern lines and yummy texture of all these pieces. just found you and am glad i can get my fashion fix through your posts.