Net-a-porter UK Wedding

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sweet Dreams in a Garden

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I have some great items in my closet, that I barely get a chance to wear these days. It is not often that I get a chance to play dress-up, so I decided to put some of my things together from my closet and take an amateur photo shoot at my home in Dubai. The outfit is supposed to be sweet and classic. I think I pulled it off, but you be the judge of that! Now I'm off to afternoon tea! xoxo

Trench Coat from KOTON in Mall of the Emirates/White dress was baught in St. Vincent on vacation in 2005/Tights are from Forever 21 at the Mall of the Emirates/Shoes are from Nine West in City Center Deira Dubai/Gold belt is from H&M/Red Ribbon is from one of my blouses/Pretty English Tabby cat…mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you remember where in Vincy you brought the dress?

Nia B said...

My mom baught the dress in town, so I don't know the name of the shop in St. Vincent. Sorry.