Net-a-porter UK Wedding

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Look For The Grazia Shopping Diaries!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So...Recently I had a photo shoot with Grazia Magazine for the Grazia Shopping Diaries feature! Here is a sneak preview of some of the items I chose from my closet. The dress, bag and necklace all came fro a fabulous new boutique in Dubai called “Valleydez” located in Wafi Center. You will love the couture and trendy collection Vallydez has for all you fashionistas who love to be different! Don’t forget to pick up Grazia Magazine to see/read all about the latest fashion, celebs, and local events happening in and around the UAE…Oh…and to see yours truly, “Dubai’s It Girl” of course! Let me know what you think! xoxo
(Dress, Foundation Addict (can be found in ValleyDez) / Shoes, New Look)

1 comment:

D W JazzLover said...

Great look!! I love the bag....