Net-a-porter UK Wedding

Friday, December 18, 2009

Kipling Fashion Show At Dubai Mall

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The other day, I just happened to be at Dubai Mall (shopping :), when I stumbled upon a fashion show in progress. I wasn't sure what exactly was going on, until I met the PR person for the show. I found out that this was a runway show for Kipling's new bag and luggage collection! The models looked very cute sporting the handbags and toting the luggage down the runway. The best part of all was when I received a gift bag with a sweet little green Kipling clutch inside, and I wasn’t even an official guest! I guess it pays to be in the right places at the right times! Check Kipling bags out in Dubai Mall, and let me know what you think. Here’s to shopping!

No comments: