Net-a-porter UK Wedding

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Great Detailor Dies at 40: Alexander McQueen



McQueen's last interview with CNN.

I’m sure you have already heard that one of our greatest designers of all time is no longer with us today. It just so happens, that I received the news as I was off boarding the plane in London. How ironic!  TV screens everywhere were broadcasting this devastating news none stop.  I could not believe what I was hearing! Suicide? How could this be, and how could I hold back my tears. Alexander McQueen was so young, talented and a beautiful soul that gave us all inspiration. He was more creative and tailored clothing better than any designer I know. What a loss! This is too devastating to grasp! I will always wonder about how much more this young designer had to show to us all in the fashion world. He will be remembered as one of the greatest designers of our time. We will always love you McQueen!

Please share your comments on how you felt about Alexander Mcqueen and his designs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am completely impressed with the article I have just read. I wish the writer of www.dubaisitgirl.com can continue to provide so much practical information and unforgettable experience to www.dubaisitgirl.com readers. There is not much to state except the following universal truth: If Ignorance is Bliss, there should be more happy people. I will be back.

Nia B said...

Thank you for your supportive comment Anonymous. :)