Net-a-porter UK Wedding

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Birthday Present for My Mom: Elyazia Beauty Center International City Dubai











Today is my mom’s Birthday, and since I am not going to be able to celebrate her birthday with her this year, I thought it would be a nice present, if I shared with you information about her New York chic salon in Dubai. If you haven’t been there yet, you are in for a treat that won’t break your bank account. I am not just saying this because she is my mom, but the prices are great and the services are better than most of the top salon’s in Dubai.

Ninety-nine point nine percent of the my hair styles seen on the Dubai's It Girl blog, were all done by my mom, Stephanie Strickland. She has over 25 years of experience in all types of hair and is an amazing hair artist; she only hires the best and trains them in USA standards to be the best. So, if you are ever in International City, stop by Elyazia Beauty Center, Italy Cluster, Shop U2 Building 6. You won’t be disappointed! Did I forget to mention that she does the best weaves and extension in Town?  If you mention you heard about the salon on my blog (Dubai's It Girl), you will receive 15% off all services over 100 Dirhams!

I love you Mommy! Have a wonderful, wonderful Birthday. XOXO

Your loving Daughter,

Nia B

You can visit the website at http://www.nbeautywoman.com/ or call 044226149.

1 comment: