Net-a-porter UK Wedding

Friday, October 30, 2009

Dubai Fashion Week SS10 Backstage!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought you all would like a sneek peek into the back stage preparation for Dubai Fashion week. These photos were taken by my good friend and photographer, Martin Von Den Driesch. They are well done and really capture the true essence of what really goes on behind the scenes. I absolutely loved the make-up and hair of each and every show. Dessange Paris (hair) and L'Oreal (make-up) did a fantastic job! Looks kinda like Paris Fashion Week, if you ask me...but it's not...it's Dubai Fashion Week...DFW S/S 2010 is FABULOUS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always say...the best thing i like and love to see is....backstage.